sexta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2007

E eh isso.

Dessa festa tem mais foto, mas nao dah p/ postar td neh! Jah postei d+ alias, mas eh que foi tao bonito e as fotos ficaram tao boas que eu nao consegui me segurar.

Saudades d+ da conta de casa...

BJOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rafa

Um comentário:

Edson disse...

Hello! Wow! I've spied your blog and you were so gorgeous at the X-mas party! :D

Thanx for emailing me! I miss you a lot! Sometimes i write about you on my website... If you check it out some days ago you will see.

I am so sorry about you and your English... I know what you are saying and my sympathy is really true. I know that 'cause almost all brazilians here hate me... Not really haaaattteee me but, we don't get along with, you know what i'm saying? I don't speak portuguese, so i cannot be part of their group... And they don't speak English, so they cannot be part of my group... sometimes i pay the price... But anyways... Keep being positive like you are and everything will be fine! You are a such nice person... You will make International friends! ;)

Well, i am going now... See U.

Um beijo, um queijo, a Kiss and a cheese! :D

Edson